Aarohana EcoSocial Developments is a Social Enterprise, working in the field of Conserving the Environment and Enabling Rural Livelihoods. We are a start-up and are growing at a fast pace. We need someone who is very passionate about this sector and is interested in creating an impact!
Watch the video to know our story. Here
Position: Manager – Business Development
– Develop a strong branding, marketing and sales strategy for Aarohana EcoSocial Development
– Set targets for all Business Development channels including exhibitions, retail, export, online and corporate/bulk gifting
– Seek business aggressively by active prospecting (including cold calling), presenting the concept and products, negotiation, follow-up, closing deals and developing longterm relation with customers
– Attend networking and sales events across India and internationally, as needed.
– Align resources to achieve these targets by working closely with internal design, operations and logistics teams.
– Strengthen our export channel by implementing a strong model of promoting and selling the products globally
– Expand online sales through www.aarohana.org as well as other e-commerce sites across the globe
– Develop offline and online marketing material and content for all sales channels
– Implement strong social media marketing on various platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Whatsapp, Email and other important platforms for growing sales
– Submit and present periodic reports to the directors on sales and resource utilization
– Manage a team of associates and interns, and conduct hiring as needed
– Create policies, agreements and other documentation required for distribution, partnerships, exports and other areas as needed.
– A strong passion towards the Concept of EcoSocial Development
– Work Experience in Business Development of at-least 4- 6 years
– EXCELLENT communication skills, both spoken and written
– EXCELLENT English language skills. Additional skills of any foreign language will be a plus
– EXCELLENT understanding of financials, product pricing and negotiation skills
– Active on social media and very good networking skills
– Self driven, organized and target driven
– No restrictions on travel all around India and globally, if required
– Extremely flexible to do supporting tasks needed for the above job description
– Salary – ₹ 20,000-30,000 per month (depending on experience)
– Additional perks could be given based on sales targets
Primary Location: Pune. However, the person must be flexible to travel 50% of the time.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply send Cover letter and Resume to email@example.com